Leandro
A dish that I like Describe a dish that you like. Risotto: An Italian dish of rice cooked and mixed with other ingredients such as meats, vegetables and cheeses. - Its ingredients Arborio rice (main ingredient - staple), broccoli, cheeses ( mozzarella, cottage cheese, gorgonzola, gouda, provolone ) - How it is prepared First, in a pan you need to fry the rice in olive oil with chopped onion and chopped garlic, then put a little of white wine and wait it evaporate. Second, you'll need put a little of water, mixing until the liquid evaporate. Repeat this step until the rice is cooked. Be careful, the rice can't be overcooked! Finally, mix one vegetable, like broccoli and a couple of cheese, as you wish. - How it is eaten You can eat it just after finished cooking. It's usually, serve risotto with some kind of side dish, such as meat or seafood. And say how popular you think this is amongst other people and why. I like cooking risotto, because it's easy and very tasty. I don't know if people usually like risotto, but my family and some friends enjoy it when I prepare it.
1

A dish that I like

Describe a dish that you like.
Risotto: An Italian dish of rice cooked and mixed with other ingredients such as meats, vegetables and cheeses.

- Its ingredients
Arborio rice (main ingredient - staple), broccoli, cheeses (
mozzarella, cottage cheese, gorgonzola, gouda, provolone )

- How it is prepared
First, in a pan you need to fry the rice in olive oil with chopped onion and chopped garlic, then put a little of white wine and wait for it to reduce. Second, you'll need put a little of water, mixing until the liquid is reduced. Repeat this step until the rice is cooked. Be careful, the rice shouldn't be overcooked! Finally, mix some vegetables, like broccoli and a some cheese, as you wish.

- How it is eaten
You can eat it just after it has finished cooking. It's usually served with risotto with some kind of side dish, such as meat or seafood.

And say how popular you think this is amongst other people and why.
I like cooking risotto because it's easy and very tasty. I don't know if people usually like risotto, but my family and some friends enjoy it when I prepare it.

to evaporate - the warm sun evaporated the dew (evaporate is not used in cooking)

the rice can't be overcooked - can is potential, so this sentence is like, it's impossible to overcook rice. This is a little strange, using should is a good idea because you are giving a reccommendation.