Sigfrid Alexander
Thoughts about the Internet Many people stand up for their opinions on the Internet when they can't express themselves in front of others. Perhaps they feel awkward sharing their thoughs, especially when they are shy. I understand them. I'm very shy too and I feel very uncomfortable when I speak -or write- to someone. One of the reason why I really like reading blogs and watching videos from Youtube is to see how many people try to beat their shyness and fears. I hope to overcome it someday.
1

Thoughts about the Internet

Many people stand up for their opinions on the Internet when they can't express themselves in front of others. Perhaps they feel awkward sharing their thoughs, especially when they are shy. I understand them. I'm very shy too and I feel very uncomfortable when I speak -or write- to someone.

One of the reasons why I really like reading blogs and watching videos from Youtube is to see how many people try to beat their shyness and fears. I hope to overcome it someday.

I'm also very shy to talk English with other people. I suffer from it. I create many expectations about me.
Great job. I think you are so right about people on the internet. It is so much easier to express yourself when you are behind a computer screen.