Mehmet Engin
Is there any mistake? I would like to mention about my university education with the aim of introducing myself more exhaustively I am a graduate student in ‘Public Relations and Puplicity’ in Gümüşhane University which is seen as an exclusive university worldwide. In this 4-year process, I especially focused on ‘Public Relations, Advertising, and Journalism.’

/Is there any mistake?/Are there any mistakes?/

I would like to mention some details about my university education with the aim of introducing myself more exhaustively. I am a graduate student in ‘Public Relations and Publicity’ in Gümüşhane University which is seen as an exclusive university worldwide.  [Ne demek istiyor musunuz? A graduate student is somebody who has finished their first degree and continues studying for a master or a doctorate. Ama 4 yıllık süreciden bahsettiniz. This probably means you have recently finished your first degree. Böyle varsa, belki: I have graduated in...] In this 4-year process, I especially focused on ‘Public Relations, Advertising, and Journalism.’

Are there any mistake?

I would like to mention sıme details about my university education with the aim of introducing myself more exhaustivelyç I am a graduate student in ‘Public Relations and Publicity’ in Gümüşhane University which is seen as an exclusive university worldwide. In this 4-year process, I especially focused on ‘Public Relations, Advertising, and Journalism.’