Lorena
Overwhelming These days I've feel a little sad. I feel I'm unwillgnes to do things I need to do. I like what I'm studying but I feel I'm not giving my best on it. Conversely, I'm not reading all what I have to read.Also, I feel I have my mind full of thoughts not only about university or job, but also about my life, what I want, what I'm afrad, what I can't change. I feel overwhelming. Indeed, in this moment I'm trying to stop to think a lot, and to concentre on things that are important to me, like practising English.
1

Overwhelming

These days I've felt a little sad. I feel an unwillingness to do the things I need to do. I like what I'm studying but I also feel like I'm not giving my best. Conversely, I'm not reading all of what I have to read.Also, I feel like I have a mind full of thoughts not only about university or my job, but also about my life like what I want, what I'm afraid of  and what I can't change. I feel overwhelmed/stressed.

Indeed, in this moment I'm trying to stop to thinking about it a lot, and try to concentrate on things that are important to me, like practicing English.

1

Overwhelming

These days I've felt a little sad. I feel I'm unwilling to do things I need to do. I like what I'm studying but I feel I'm not giving my best to it. Conversely, I'm not reading all of what I have to read. Also, I feel I have my mind full of thoughts not only about university or job, but also about my life, what I want, what I'm afraid of, what I can't change. I feel overwhelmed.

Indeed, in this moment I'm trying to stop to think a lot, and to concentrate on things that are important to me, like practising English.

<em>[Good job.  If other people are overwhelmed by you, then you are overwhelming.  If something else is overwhelming YOU, then you are overwhelmed.]</em>

Yes, I'm worried, but I'm traying to take it easy :). Thanks for your comments
Why do you feel like you cannot concentrate on things you need to do ? Are you worried about something? Are you unhappy?
There are a lot of thing which could disturb us, but the way is to focus in ours goals and try to get it. Yes , I think learning of English is a method to exclude all negative subjectivity and to improve our skill to get on.