clara
Help me to correct my writing, thanks Hello, my name is Clara. I would like to improve my english and I think to writte draftings it´s a good option. This is my first redacción, thanks: ABOUT MYSELF My name is Clara. I´m 34 years old. I´m Spanish and I´m teacher. I consider myself a person optimistic, enthusiastic , responsible and funny. In my free time I like to practise diferents sports, paddle and rollerskates. Also, I like to read a good book and learning others languages. I love traveling and meet people of diferents countries. I like music, I have a guitar and I love play it and sing with my friends while we are taking one or two beers. I like very much smile and meet funny people.

Help me to correct my writing, thanks

Hello, my name is Clara. I would like to improve my English and I think to writte draftings it´s a good option it is a good idea to write essays
This is my first redacción essay, thanks:
ABOUT MYSELF
My name is Clara. I´m 34 years old. I´m Spanish and I´m a teacher.
I consider myself an optimistic person optimistic, enthusiastic , responsible and funny.
In my free time I like to practise differents sports, (such as) paddle and rollerskates. Also, I like to read a good book and learning others languages. (o puedes escribir "I like reading a good book and learning...) I love travelling and meeting people of differents countries.
I like music, I have a guitar and I love to play it and sing with my friends while we are taking having one or two a few beers.
I like to smile very much smile and to meet funny people.