Victoria Tran
Reading-my biggest hobby In my free time, I usually play piano, read books or walk around with my dog. I rarely go to cinema or bar with my friends because I hate noisy places. Therefore, some of my friends think that I am a bit timid. But I just enjoy quiet atmosphere. I really enjoy reading books, especially classical literature novels such as Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway. I’m interested in solemn diction of old writers, it is absolutely amazing. Besides, I love to see how different in the way of thinking between people in the past and at present. I’m a last-year student so I am always busy with a lot of homework and exams. I haven’t had much free time recently. But I usually skim some news on the Internet to keep me informed before falling asleep and I try to read at least some chapters of a novel every weekend. I think reading is certainly a good way to help you become more knowledgeable and interesting.
1

Reading-my biggest hobby

In my free time, I usually play piano, read books or walk around with my dog. I rarely go to the cinema or bar with my friends because I hate noisy places. Therefore, some of my friends think that I am a bit timid. But I just enjoy quiet atmosphere. {or "I just enjoy peace and quiet."}

I really enjoy reading books, especially classical literature (or "novels") such as Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway. I’m interested in solemn diction [not quite sure what you mean, "the serious writing"?] of old writers, it is absolutely amazing. Besides, I love to see how the difference in the way of thinking between people in the past and at the present.
I’m a last-year student senior (or "I'm in my last year of school") so I am always busy with a lot of homework and exams. I haven’t had much free time recently. But I usually skim some news on the Internet to keep me informed before falling asleep and I try to read at least some chapters of a novel every weekend.
I think reading is certainly a good way to help you become more knowledgeable and interesting.

[very good!]

Thank you very much! :)
Such a nice entry!!! Keep it up:)