Thuy
Vietnam National Day Yesterday was Vietnam's Independence day. We celebrated 70 years since indepence from France. I waked up at 9 am and really really regret not watching the parade. My nephew is a soldier and he also was in the procession. After finishing the parade, he came to my house and told me a lot of. It took him 4 months to practice for that. Then we took a taxi to a restaurant. After having dinner, we went to waterside to watch fireworks. This is the first time I have watched fireworks in Hanoi. This is so amazing and awesome. It made my day. This time is very difficult to me and I will never give up. I have to try more and more to not betray previous generation and specially my parents. Nothing is impossible. Fighting!!!

Vietnam National Day

Yesterday was Vietnam's Independence day. We celebrated 70 years since indepence from France. I waked up at 9 am and really really regret not watching the parade. My nephew is a soldier and he also was in the procession. After finishing the parade, he came to my house and told me a lot of. It took him 4 months to practice for that. Then we took a taxi to a restaurant. After having dinner, we went to waterside to watch fireworks. This is the first time I have watched fireworks in Hanoi. This is so amazing and awesome. It made my day. This time is very difficult to me and I will never give up. I have to try more and more to not betray previous generation and specially my parents. Nothing is impossible. Fighting!!!

I woke up at 9 am and really really regretted not watching the parade. 

After finishing the parade, he came to my house and told me a lot about it. 

This time is very difficult for me...

Nice use of English :)