Ann
Thoughts about my future Hi, everyone. So here I am again to share with your some of my thoughts. I'm gonna pass english exam in May of 2016. Seems like I have i lot of time but time is running out fast so I don't even notice. I'm in panic. Yep, now, 9 months before exam. I do my best but sometimes it feels like I don't do enough. All depends on this exam. Here in Russia it's so fucking difficult. I should pass exams perfect to go to universaty for free. If I pass exams not so good I'll have to pay for my education but me and my mom don't have enough money for it. That's why I am so nervous. To tell the truth, I would like to take a rest after school but here no-one knows about 'gap-year'. It's really popular in America and Europe, but in Russia about 98% people go to uni just after school. Gosh, I'd love to live somewhere in Europe... Maybe I'm just worry too much but it's so fucking important to me, I have to get education, I have to break free and to leave the city in which I live 'cause I don't like it at all. Also I'm so afraid to dissapoint my mother's hopes. She wants a better life for me. Why should everything be so difficult?

Thoughts about my future

Hi, everyone.
So here I am again to share with you some of my thoughts. I'm gonna pass going to take an English exam in May of 2016. Seems like I have a lot of time, but time is running out fast, so I don't even notice. I'm in panic. Yep, I'm in panic now, 9 months before the exam. I do my best, but sometimes it feels like I don't do enough.
All Everything depends on this exam. Here in Russia it's exams are so fucking difficult. I should need to pass exams with a perfect score to go to the university for free. If I pass exams not so good with an average score, I'll have to pay for my education. Unfortunately,  me and my mom don't have enough money for it. That's why I am so nervous. To tell you the truth, I would like to take a rest year off after finishing high school, but here no-one knows about 'gap-year'. It's really popular in America and Europe, but in Russia, about 98% of the people go to uni just after high school. Gosh, I'd love to live somewhere in Europe...
Maybe I just worry too much, but it's so fucking important to me, I have to get an education, I have to break free, and to leave the city in which I live, because I don't like it at all. Also, I'm so afraid to dissapoint my mother's hopes. She wants a better life for me.
Why should everything be so difficult?

Hello Ann.  I tried to keep your style intact as much as I could.

Take care :)

Уважаемый Юрий, это мой пост, это то, как я пишу не только на английском, но и на русском. Не вижу ничего плохого в использовании нецензурной лексики там, где она к месту. Если у меня будет желание, напишу хоть весь текст, состоящий из слова "пиздец". Это не ваше дело :) Aline, thank you very much. I'll try, I promise.
Если уж один раз похвалили за использование ругательных слов, то почему бы не использовать их через слово в тексте? А лучше весь текст из мата, как такая идея?
take it easy!!! you will be okay. you will get it. don't give up. good luck!