Paul
A little presentation Well, this is my presentation text to all you: Hello, my name is Paul. I'm 37 years old, and I from Valencia,in Spain. I live in a small village nearby Valencia,which is called Sedaví. I'm less than 10 minutes to the beach, where i like to go very often.I love beach. I've worked as a sound technician for the last ten years,but currently, here in Spain employment situation is worst than before, and due to that it's more difficult to keep your job. Other things interest me are swimming, playing chess, studying human anatomy and phisiology, trekking (next 16 I'm going to go to ascend Monte Perdido,in Pirineos)....I love cooking too, and eating of course. Currently I'm studying English in order to get a new job, I'm taking one to one lessons for two months, and my English level is pre-intermediate. I'm aware that I need to improve, above all, my speaking/listening skills (also my grammar of course) so,I would like to find a native person from UK if it's possible, to chat through Skype or similar.I need to practice fluency and rhythm. Cheers!