Spanish Tutor Andrés
Professional Teacher
Kayleigh’s Funniest Moments on Peter Kay’s Car Share 1) Kayleigh is taking a urine sample to work in a plastic bottle and she accidentally bursts the bottle all over John’s shirt. She encourages him to say at work that he got mugged. 2) She doubts dinosaurs to have ever existed and claims that people have been brainwashed. She alleges that the whole story don’t make any sense by mimicking the T-Rex's short arms 3) Even though she’s never dabbled with drugs, Kayleigh mentions that she was a drugs mule once since her ex boyfriend was a drug dealer, but she never sussed out. She only found odd his going to the toilet very often, but she thought it to be cystitis. 4) Sometimes Kayleigh fancies chucking it all and getting away from it all, upsetting John quite often. 5) She’s giving a dating app a whirl at the moment and the most awkward situations usually happen like when she dated a man whose username was ‘pussy lover’ only because she thought that he was fond of cats. 6) Kayleigh’s not aware that the term ‘dogging’ is nothing to do with dogs actually. Disagreeing with John, she asked a stranger about it and the man happened to be a ‘dogger’. 7) Kayleigh’s having a breakdown while John’s car is on an automatic car washing system, claiming she’s got aquaphobia. 8) When Kayleigh’s sulking because John ‘s talked to another woman at work and she won’t acknowledge that she’s just jealous.
1

Kayleigh’s Funniest Moments on Peter Kay’s Car Share

1) Kayleigh is taking a urine sample to work in a plastic bottle and she accidentally bursts the bottle all over John’s shirt. She encourages him to say at work that he got mugged.

Alternative (more natural to use 'tell' rather than 'say.') She encourages him to tell the people at work that he got mugged.

2) She doubts that dinosaurs to (have) ever existed and claims that people have been brainwashed. She alleges that the whole story doesn’t make any sense by mimicking the T-Rex's short arms. 

3) Even though she’s never dabbled with drugs, Kayleigh mentions that she was once a drugs mule once since her ex boyfriend was a drug dealer, but she never sussed it out. She only found odd his going to the toilet very often, but she thought it to be cystitis.

The only thing she found odd was that he went to the toilet so often, but she thought it was cystitis/but she thought he had cystitis.

4) Sometimes Kayleigh fancies chucking it all in and getting away from it all, upsetting which upsets John quite often.

5) She’s giving a dating app a whirl at the moment and the most gets herself into some awkward situations usually happen like when she dated a man whose username was ‘pussy lover’ only because she thought that he was fond of cats. 

Did you see the episode where she went out with JapSi? I wonder if you got the joke behind that one...

6) Kayleigh’s not aware that the term ‘dogging’ is actually nothing to do with dogs actually. Disagreeing with John, she asked a stranger about it and the man happened to be a ‘dogger’.

7) Kayleigh’s having has a breakdown while John’s car is in an automatic car washing system, (I can tell you no native speaker would use that term, it's a bit of a mouthful :) We would just say 'while John's car is in a carwash.') claiming she’s got aquaphobia.

8) When Kayleigh’s sulking Kayleigh sulks because John‘s talked to another woman at work and she won’t acknowledge that she’s just jealous.

Your command of colloquial British English is really great. I watched this series too, it was quite funny.

1

1) Kayleigh is taking a urine sample to work in a plastic bottle and she accidentally bursts the bottle all over John’s shirt. She encourages him to say at work (that he got mugged.---<em>no entiendo, ?britannico?)</em> 

2) She doubts dinosaurs to have ever existed and claims that people have been brainwashed. She alleges that the whole story don’t make any sense by mimicking the T-Rex's short arms

o she doubts dinosaurs ever existed --    "to have" is optional, but correct

3) Even though she’s never dabbled with drugs, Kayleigh mentions that she was a drugs mule once since her ex boyfriend was a drug dealer, but she never sussed out. She only found odd his going to the toilet very often, but she thought it to be cystitis.

sussed- no entiendo

she thought it was cystitis- also ok

4) Sometimes Kayleigh fancies chucking it all and getting away from it all, upsetting John quite often.

5) She’s giving a dating app a whirl at the moment and some awkward situations have happened like when she dated a man whose username was ‘pussy lover’ only because she thought that he was fond of cats.

in this sentence, it ,ay be correct grammatically, but the contruction is not good

6) Kayleigh’s not aware that the term ‘dogging’ is nothing to do with dogs actually. Disagreeing with John, she asked a stranger about it and the man happened to be a ‘dogger’.

dogging- no entiendo. Over here, if a person is dogging it, he is not trying.

7) Kayleigh’s having a breakdown while John’s car is on an automatic car washing system, claiming she’s got aquaphobia.

8) When Kayleigh’s sulking because John ‘s talked to another woman at work and she won’t acknowledge that she’s just jealous.  You don't need when. If you want to say "when":

When K sulks, it's because J has talked to another woman at work.