I need help! Hello everybody! My name is Alicia and I'm from Spain. I would like improve my English because I'm a teacher and nowdays it is very important this language in my job. I didn't study English for a long time and I started last year, and the most difficult to me is speaking because I don't practice enough. So, I would like to meet and speak with people who wants to help me and help them too. I love sports, spend time with my frinds and travelling, I like enjoy the life.
Gracias por la ayuda!

I need help!

Hello everybody!

My name is Alicia and I'm from Spain. I would like improve my English because I'm a teacher and nowadays it  this language is very important this language in my job.

I didn't study haven't studied English for a long time. I started last year and the most difficult part for to me is speaking because I don't practice enough. So, I would like to meet and speak with people who wants to help me and I can help them too.

I love sports, spending time with my friends, and travelling. I like enjoying life.

I need help!

Hello everybody!

My name is Alicia and I'm from Spain. I would like to improve my English because I'm a teacher and nowadays it is very important to have this language in my job.

I didn't study English for a long time and I started last year, and the most difficult to me is speaking because I don't practice enough. So, I would like to meet and speak with people who wants to help me and help them too.

I love sports, spending time with my frinds and travelling, I like enjoying the life.

I need help!

Hello everybody!

My name is Alicia and I'm from Spain. I would like improve my English because I'm a teacher and nowadays it is very important to have this language in my job.

I love sports, spending time with my friends and travelling, I like enjoying my life.

Corrected

I'm learning Espanol and I would like to help with your English if you help me.