Julianna
Love is a simple thing My teacher once said:If you expect a women to be an "angel" in your life, then you should first create a heaven for her.I think so. Girls or women are both angel before meeting you, not just for individuals. You must first pay your love, sincerity and some good things for her.Don't only want to get her pay which is selfish.Love is not a person, it's mutual.

Hi Julianna, well done with this. There are very few corrections and I hope that they prove helpful for you.

I do not understand this sentence, so I didn't want to correct it with a bad assumption. Can you try and re-write it for me and I will help?

"Girls or women are both angels before meeting you, not just for individuals".

Tom

Love is a simple thing

My teacher once said: If you expect a women to be an "angel" in your life, then you should first create a heaven for her. I think so too. Girls or women are both angels before meeting you, not just for individuals. You must first pay give your love, sincerity and some good things to for her. Don't only want to get let her pay, which is selfish. Love is not a person, it's mutual.