Angel
I'm uncle !! Hi Dani, I'm writing to you because I have to cancel our week's plans. I'm sorry but I leave London for at least 2 weeks. As you known, my sister got married last year and then she was pregnant. So, my sister gave birth to a baby yesterday. I'm really happy !! He calls Luca and he is very little. I think I'm going to be a good uncle. We, Lauren and me, have decided to move to Oxford where my sister is living. Besides, his husband and she celebrate the baby shower this Saturday morning. We will be my whole family. Moreover, I'm a bit nervous because I want to propose a toast in the restaurant and to say some words. I have to say goodbye. I'm at the airport and my flight takes off in 30 mins. See you soon Dani !!
1

I'm an uncle !!

Hi Dani,
I'm writing to you because I have to cancel our week's plans. I'm sorry but I leave London for at least 2 weeks.
As you know, my sister got married last year and then she was pregnant. So, my sister gave birth to a baby yesterday. I'm really happy !!
He  is called  Luca and he is very little. I think I'm going to be a good uncle.
We, Lauren and  have decided to move to Oxford where my sister is living. Besides,her  husband and she celebrate the baby shower this Saturday morning. My whole family will be there .
Moreover, I'm a bit nervous because I want to propose a toast in the restaurant and to say some words.
I have to say goodbye. I'm at the airport and my flight takes off in 30 mins.
See you soon Dani !!

I'm uncle !!

Hi Dani,
As you known, my sister got married last year and then she was pregnant. So, my sister gave birth to a baby yesterday. I'm really happy !!
He are called Luca and he is very little. I think I'm going to be a good uncle.
We, Lauren and me, have decided to move to Oxford where my sister is living. Besides, her husband and she celebrates the baby shower this Saturday morning. We will be my whole family.
Moreover, I'm a little bit nervous because I want to propose a toast in the restaurant and to say some words.
See you soon Dani !!