Junk food and alcohol FCE ESSAY Our society is always more solving personal problems such as depression and dissatisfaction through a profligate consuption of alcohol and a high fat diet. In fact, recently, eating disorders are becoming a very severe issue along to alcohol dependence. It is reported that the average of teenagers getting drunk in a night out is increased. Neverthless it's still probable to see bar men letting them order heavy drink without even asking the age. Campaigns should be done to prevent youngsters from damaging their health and the one of the people around them. In this sense, the television and social networks could be profitable expedients to attract their attention. In the second place, a balanced diet is necessary for students, for instance, who need a particular amount of vitamins after a long session of study. Unfortunately, the majority of the customers would rather go to a fast food and save money. Due to this fact, fast food should increase the cost of their dishes and provide more vegetables and free oil plates in their menu. The importance is to balance the way we eat without being too prohibitionist towards our lifestyle, and keep in mind that an healthy behaviour may guarantee an eduring existence.