Mireia
DAY 2 IN CROATIA We were sleeping when I noticed two eyes close to my face. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and I looked around me. I was confused and I realized that We had 10 minutes to leave the hostal. These two eyes were to the hostal assistant. I ran to my friend's bed and I told her that She had 5 minutes to be ready to go out. However the day started different, We went to the old town of Dubrovnik again. We had a meeting with the other guys from Barcelona that we had met the day before. In the door, the Australian boy was waiting for us. We were together to the city center. We were walking around the streets. This city is incredible! I love this kind of streets. This boy had to go to his boat to continued his trip and my friend and me were with our other friends. We were drinking a beer and swimming in the beach. At 4:00 pm We were to catch the bus to go to the next stop, Korcula. This day we didn't eat nothing, only chocolate Croatian biscuits. MMMMM....delicious! PD: At first time, I hated the hostel in Korcula. It was small and dirty. Fortunately, two boys were bored in the sofa. They were waiting for someone to so something....and We arrived.

DAY 2 IN CROATIA

We were sleeping when I noticed two eyes close to my face. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was confused and I realized that we had 10 minutes to leave the hostal. These two eyes BELONGED to the hostal assistant/A HOSTAL MAID.

I ran to my friend's bed and told her that she (or WE) had 5 minutes to GET out.

However the day started differentLY; we went to the old town of Dubrovnik again. We had a meeting with guys from Barcelona that we had met the day before. The Australian boy was waiting for us AT THE DOOR. We WENT together to the city center. We WALKED around the streets. This city WAS incredible! I love THESE kind of streets.

This boy had to go to his boat to continue his trip and my friend and I were with our other friends. WE DRANK BEER AND SWAM AT THE BEACH.

At 4:00 pm we were to catch the bus AND go to the next stop, Korcula.

TODAY we didn't eat ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR chocolate Croatian biscuits. MMMMM....delicious!

PD: At first time, I hated the hostAl in Korcula. It was small and dirty. Fortunately, two boys were bored AT the sofa. They were waiting for someone to so something WITH....and we arrived.

===

You need to organize your sentences and thoughts more clearly (sometimes you switched from present tense to past tense in the same paragraph; sometimes you switched from preterite to imperfect in the same sentence). Creo que tiene bastante vocabulario en ingles; solo necesita pensar mas antes de escribir las oraciones pa que se organizan mejor.