Angel
We haven´t learnt anything yet After Second World War finished, people in Europe used to think immigration of war refugees wouldn´t happen anymore, at least across Europe. But it isn´t true. In the early 1990s it again occured at the former Yugoslavia Republic, during the civil war. In that moment, ordinary people from others European Countries, such as Spanish people, couldn´t believe that it was really happened, furthermore concerning to a land in the heart of rich, civilised and wise old Europe. Because of this, European Union helped to war refugees by giving political asylum in countries like Germany, Austrian or others including Spain. European behaviour used to be in this way; helping war refugees. However, things are changing now. We aren´t giving the right answer to refugees from Syrian civil war. In fact, we don´t know how to manage this issue. We are afraid to be invaded by hundreds of thousands of men, women and children; we don´t want to spend large amount of money that the solution requiered and, finally we aren`t able to make a common effort. As a result, many people are dying and mafia is running a criminal business by transporting refugees on boats or lorries in unhuman conditions, and on the other hand, countries whose borders are in the Mediterranean Sea or close to Syria can´t support such a huge immigration. Only when a photograph showing a died Syrian refugees child at a Turkish Beach was published on newspapers, public opinion is encouraging to their Goverment to find a solution. And it is already being worked out. At least, in Iceland.

We Haven't Learnt Anything Yet (Capital letters for most words in titles, and "learned" is more common than "learnt" - in America only the former is used, in Britain both are used - but neither is incorrect so I'll leave it alone.)

After the Second World War ("WWII" or "World War II" may be more common, at least in the US. Not sure about the UK.) finished, people in Europe used to think the immigration of war refugees wouldn't happen anymore, at least across Europe. But it isn't wasn't true. In the early 1990s it again occured at in the former Yugoslavia Republic, during the civil war. In that moment Back then, ordinary people from others European countries, such as Spanish people the Spanish, couldn't believe that it was really happening, furthermore concerning especially to a land in the heart of rich, civilised and wise old Europe. Because of this, the European Union helped to war refugees by giving them political asylum in countries like Germany, Austrian or and others including Spain. European behaviour used to be in this way; inclined towards helping war refugees. However, things are changing now. We aren't giving don't have the right answer to for refugees from the Syrian civil war. In fact, we don't know how to manage this issue. We are afraid to be invaded by hundreds of thousands of men, women and children; we don't want to spend the large amount of money that the solution requiered requires and, finally, we aren't able to make a common effort. As a result, many people are dying and the mafia is running a criminal business by transporting refugees on boats or lorries (I've never heard this word, it's 100% British. "Trucks" is more universally understood.) in unhuman conditions, and on the other hand, countries which borders are in the Mediterranean Sea or are close to Syria can't support such a huge immigration.

Only when a photograph showing a dead Syrian refugee's child at on a Turkish beach was published on in newspapers, the public opinion is encouraging to began to encourage their governments to find a solution.

And it is already being worked out. At least, in Iceland, it is.

Interesting report, Angel. I'm glad there doesn't seem to be much anger towards the immigrants, who are simply trying to protect their lives and families - something I believe we all try to do as best we can. One should never blame another for simply being human.

Let's hope a solution is found, one that isn't as preposterous as Donald Trump's, which calls for building a huge wall along the southern border to solve our own immigration problem here in the United States... yeah, seriously. And then he wants Mexico to pay for it. Yikes. >.<

Your English is good, easy to read and most of the issues I saw were rather minor. Keep it up!