Carmen G.F
a thanks letter Dear Luis, I want to apologize for not writing before, sorry don’t touch with you this last week. I was very busy since I returned from London, now I am writing because I want thank you a lot your attention when I stayed in your house and you made myself at home. Your have an amazing family and the guess room was very comfortable. I never forget those marvelous days. It was great to hear from you when you will come to met my family, my house and my city. I promise you that you will enjoy with us a lot. That’s all for now, give my regards to your family. Best wishes. Carmen PS. I enclose a photo of our walk by the river

A thank you letter

Dear Luis, I want to apologize for not writing before. Sorry I didn't get in touch with you this last week. I was very busy since I returned from London. Now I am writing because I want thank you a lot for your attention when I stayed in your house and you made me feel at home. Your have an amazing family and the guest room was very comfortable. I will never forget those marvelous days.
It was great to hear from you when you will come to met my family, my house and my city. I promise you that you will enjoy being with us a lot.
That’s all for now, give my regards to your family.
Best wishes.
Carmen
PS. I enclose a photo of our walk by the river

<em>[Good work]</em>