Wahran
Little boy #refugee #heartbroken Today, I got up for work heartbroken I saw a cruel picture that I won't forget for the rest of my life Little boy, i'm writing these words being speechless Little boy, the sea can be your door to freedom but the sea can be your door for death Little boy, you innocently tried to cross that water desert seeking a better life Little boy, but you didn't know how evil can humans be Little boy, those politics broke your dreams Little boy, and you died, drowned by men's insanity Little boy, your short is blue like Europe Little boy, you shirt is red like the refugee's blood that desperately try to reach the "Old Continent" Little boy, you're the symbole of hope And I hope you didn't pass away for nothing My respect goes to your beloved daddy And may Allah open paradise door Love you little boy aka Alyan KURDI

Little boy #refugee #heartbroken

Today, I got up for work got heartbroken
I saw a cruel picture that I won't forget for the rest of my life

Little boy, I'm writing these words being speechless
Little boy, the sea can be your door to freedom but the sea can also be your door for of death
Little boy, you innocently tried to cross that water desert, seeking a better life
Little boy, but you didn't know how evil can humans can be
Little boy, those politicians broke your dreams
Little boy, and you died, drowned by men's insanity
Little boy, your shorts is are blue like Europe
Little boy, your shirt is red like the refugees' blood that desperately try to reach the "Old Continent"
Little boy, you're the symbol of hope
And I hope you didn't pass away for nothing

My respect goes to your beloved daddy
And may Allah open the door of paradise door

Love you, little boy aka Alyan KURDI

yes..
لا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله...