Yljaha
Please, correct these sentences) 1. Einstein was a genius. 2. Ann and Tom have divided their property after their divorce. 3. Tom has capability to uplift, so Ann is in good mood after her last disaster. 4. Tom's ancestor was well-off, he had the major manufacture it their city. 5. Ann perceives disabled people like usual normal people. 6. A dog has fuzzy fur. 7. Tom's portrayed the place, which inhabits by dinosaurs. 8. Ann has ate a huge quantity of cakes, because of her greed. 9. The scale of schema is very big. 10. The nobleman has hired a new guard for his defence.
1

Please, correct these sentences)

1. Einstein was a genius.
2. Ann and Tom have divided their property after their divorce.  [1]
3. Tom has ability to be uplifting, so Ann is in good mood after her last disaster.  [2]
4. Tom's ancestor was well-off.  He owned the major manufacturer in their city.
5. Ann perceives disabled people like ordinary, normal people.
6. The [3] dog has fuzzy fur.  
7. Tom portrayed the place, which was inhabited by dinosaurs.
8. Ann has eaten a huge quantity of cake on account of her gluttony. 
9. The scale of the schema is very big.
10. The nobleman has hired a new guard to protect him.

[1]  Don't use the present perfect tense if the sentence refers to a specific time when the action was completed.  Even though "after their divorce" could be a long period of time, it is still considered to be "specific," because it is separate and apart from the time before their divorce.   // You could also say, "Ann and Tom divided up their property....."   The "up" serves as an intensifier, and is more colloquial.

[2]  Without a context, I'm not sure, but if you're mentally translating катастрофа, the English translation might be "accident."  For example, an automobile accident.  (автомобильная катастрофа)

[3]  Not all dogs have "fuzzy fur."  So I conclude you're talking about a specific dog.

Den, yes, your imagination works right)
It seems everything has been covered Yljaha, I have nothing further to add. I am not sure about number 7, I am visualising Tom painting a picture which portrayed a scene from the time of the dinosaurs.