Carmen G.F
Be green Organize a car pool - Start riding bicycle - Buy things with little or no packing - Bring your own bag to the market - Replace each light bulb at home with an energy efficient light bulb - Turn off the lights when it's not need them - Recycle paper, glass and plastic - Turn down the heat in winter - If you start riding bicycle, you will save gas and will feel more healthy - If you buy things with little or no packing, you will create less garbage - If you purchase localy grown foods, you will help to care the enviroment - If you bring your own bag to the market, you will help to be respectful with the environment - If you replace each light bulb at home with an energy efficient light, you will save energy - You will be responsible with the environment and save energy, If you got used to turning down the heat in winter.

Be green

Organize a car pool
- Start riding a bicycle
- Buy things with little or no packaging  (It might be better to say: Buy things with reduced packaging/package/wrapper)
- Bring your own bag to the market
- Replace each light bulb at home with an energy efficient light bulb
- Turn off the lights when you don't need them (OR: ..when they are not needed)
- Recycle paper, glass and plastic
- Turn down the heat in winter

- If you start riding a bicycle, you will save gas and will feel more healthy
- If you buy things with little or no packaging, you will create less trash (garbage is "organic" waste-basically food waste, while trash is used for things like paper and packaging) 
- If you purchase localy grown foods, you will help to  the care for the enviroment (in this case, "care" is a noun)
- If you bring your own bag to the market, you will help to be by being respectful with to the environment
- If you replace each light bulb at home with an energy efficient light, you will save energy
- You will be responsible with the environment and save energy, If you got get used to turning down the heat in winter.