SAUL HERNANDEZ PRIOR
HELLO I SAUL Hello, my name is Saùl Hernàndez Prior, i am 22 years old, i am Mexican, i study the university, i speak spanish, currently studying a course of English, my English is regular, I have good pronunciation, pero I do not understand. I need to learn and interpret. Thank you.
1

HELLO, I'M SAUL

Hello, my name is Saùl Hernàndez Prior and I am 22 years old. I am Mexican and I study at the university. I speak Spanish and I'm currently studying a course of English. My English is regular, I have good pronunciation, pero[?] I do not understand. I need to learn and interpret. Thank you.

1

HELLO I AM SAUL

Hello, my name is Saùl Hernàndez Prior, i am 22 years old, i am Mexican, i study the at university, i speak spanish, I'm currently studying a course of English, my English is regular, I have good pronunciation, pero but I do not understand much. I need to learn and interpret. Thank you.

Hi Saul.  This is a good beginning.  

"I'm" is used in conversation/informal much more often than "I am"

Remember in English, it is always "I" not "i"!

Welcome to Italki! Good start Saúl! :)

HELLO I SAUL

Hello, my name is Saùl Hernàndez Prior, i am 22 years old and I am Mexican, I'm studing at university. I speak spanish and I'm currently studying a course of English. My English is regular, I have good pronunciation, pero  but I do not understand. I need to learn and interpret. Thank you.

Pero in English is but.

I hope you don't mind if I correct your text cuz I'm not a native speaker but I want to try to correct other people texts.And I would like to now what English native speakers think abojt my correction.

Espero que no te importe que corriga tu texto orque no soy una nativa del ingles pero quería probar a corregir los textos de otras personas. Y me gustaría saber que piensan los Ingleses de mi corrección! 

Un cordial saludo