Juan De Dios
A dream I'm a young university student and I wish to travel around the world but before that, I want to study in other country. Specially I'd like Canada because I imagine that is a peaceful, safe and friendly country, then Canada has beautiful natural landscapes and I'm a lover of natural places. I'm studyng English to make reality this desire soon so wish me luck :D
1

A dream

I'm a young university student and I wish to travel around the world but before that, I want to study in another country. I'd especially like Canada because I imagine that it is a peaceful, safe and friendly country, thatthen Canada has beautiful natural landscapes. and I'm a lover of natural places. I'm studyng English to make this desire reality soon. So, wish me luck :D

Good luck!!  Canada is very beautiful and safe.  It is also very cold.  Don't forget a coat! :)

A dream

I'm a young university student and I wish to travel (all) round the world but before that, I want to study in another country. Specially I'd like (to study) in Canada because I imagine that is a peaceful, safe and friendly country. Then And  Canada has beautiful natural landscapes and I'm a lover of natural places. I'm studing English to make reality this desire soon so wish me luck :D

Suerte!! Espero que no te moleste que trate de corregir tu texto! Solo deseaba probar y saber la opinon de mi correccion por ingleses!