Marcell Santos
How to enjoy my vacation without money? I don´t know if I have commented it before to you but I´m on vacation and I will have 30 days to rest and doing something, of course. However, what can I do if I don´t have much money? Of course I can know some good places here on Rio de Janeiro that I still don´t know and for free, like some beaches and places with beautiful landscapes. I really would like but the problem is that I don´t have many friends who I can invite or who invite me to go out so it´s boring going outside alone. I really want to enjoy my vacation but at the moment I just can stay at home studying to improve my English. Brazil is a beautiful place to travel and we have pretty nice environments visit but if I live in a good place but I don´t have money to enjoy it so It doesn´t matter too. I hope to become fluent soon to perform my dream which is to be able to travel abroad to Ireland or United States, make new good friends and imrprove my life as well. I working hard on it.
1

How to Enjoy My Vacation Without Money?<Capitalize titles in English

I don´t know if I have said commented it before to you, but I´m on vacation and I will have 30 days to rest and do something, of course. However, what can I do if I don´t have much / a lot of money? Of course I can visit know some good places here in on Rio de Janeiro that I still don´t know and for free, like some beaches and places with beautiful landscapes. I really would like to do it, but the problem is that I don´t have many friends who I can invite or who invite me to go out so it´s boring going outside alone.

I really want to enjoy my vacation but at the moment I just can stay at home studying to improve my English. Brazil is a beautiful place to travel in and we have pretty nice places environments to visit, but if I live in a good place, but I don´t have money to enjoy it, so It doesn´t matter too.

I hope I to become fluent soon to achieve perform my dream which is to be able to travel abroad to Ireland or the United States, make new good friends and imroprove my life as well. I am working hard on it.

The United States

The Netherlands

The Philippines

Just keep toiling away, buddy!

--Ravi.