Tomomi
Unforgettable Moment of Trip I love traveling abroad and have many good memories that I don't want to forget - stunning places, good foods, etc. Most of the beautiful memories is that I expected in advance. The moment of unforgettable memories would come when I don't expect. One of the moments is that I met a tour coordinator - he picked us up at an airport - like Japanese! At first I thought he wasn't Japanese judging from his looking, but soon after he started speaking I completely believed he was Japanese. I spoke to him in Japanese at normal speed as I left something in the plane, he caught what I said — unfortunately the thing I forgot didn't find. After that we got on a bus and he started introducing himself and said by using perfectly Japanese, "I'm still Japanese learner, please excuse any Japanese mistakes." I was astonished because I've met foreigners who speak Japanese very well but I noticed they're not Japanese in terms of slightly different intonation and grammar. At the same time, I was so impressed as I know the perfect Japanese needs so much effort.

Unforgettable Moment of Trip

I love traveling abroad and I have many good memories that I don't want to forget - stunning places, good foods, etc.
Most of the beautiful memories is that I expected in advance.
The moment of unforgettable memories, however, would come came when I don't least expected.

One of the moments is that happened when I met a tour coordinator - he picked us up at an airport - like a Japanese would!
At first I thought he wasn't Japanese, judging from his looking looks, but soon after he started speaking I completely believed he was Japanese.
I spoke to him in Japanese at normal speed, as telling him I left something in the plane. He caught what I said — unfortunately, the thing I forgot I didn't find.
After that we got on a bus. and He started introducing himself and said by using in perfectly Japanese,
"I'm still learning Japanese learner, please excuse any Japanese mistakes."
I was astonished, because I've met foreigners who speak Japanese very well, but I noticed they're not Japanese in terms of slightly different intonation and grammar.
At the same time, I was so impressed, as I know the that perfect Japanese needs so much effort.

-

Some grammar mistakes and run-on sentences, but good work! :)

The guy in the story sounds really cool! Haha. I agree that it's hard to sound fluent in Japanese for non-native speakers!