Enzo
There was an explosion. At that moment, my neighbour was playing with his son and his wife was making a tasty meal. They heard a loud noise and they were quite afraid. after that the baby started to cry and his mom was trying to calm him down, my neighbour could see his house's hall was burning and he phoned quickly to fire department. When I felt the explosion, I got out of my house and I saw a dark cloud of smoke was commin of my neighbour's house.

There was an explosion.

At that moment, my neighbour was playing with his son and his wife was making a tasty meal. They heard a loud noise and they were quite afraid. After that the baby started to cry and his mom was trying to calm him down. My neighbour could see his house's hall was burning and he phoned quickly to fire department. When I felt the explosion, I got out of my house and I saw a dark cloud of smoke that was coming from my neighbour's house.

<em>[Good job.  I'm glad no one was harmed.]</em>

There was an explosion.

At that moment, my neighbour was playing with his son and his wife was making a tasty meal. They heard a loud noise and they were quite afraid. after that the baby started to cry and his mom was trying to calm him down, my neighbour could see the hall of his house burning and he quickly called the fire department. When I felt the explosion, I got out of my house and I saw a dark cloud of smoke coming out of my neighbour's house.