Blanquis
Hi i am a new Hi, i'm Blanca, im from Mexico, am twenty years old, i like cats and the paint, i like to travel and visit the beach with my boyfriend and friends, i have a dog he's name is Beni and also i have a cat he's name is Gari. I would like to learn and speak english to do well in my lessons in the school and to travel on a day to Miami city. I would like to have a friends who know english.
1

Hi I am a new

Hi, I'm Blanca, I'm from Mexico, and Iam twenty years old, i like cats and the paint, I like to travel and go to the beach with my boyfriend and friends, I have a dog his name is Beni and also have a cat his name is Gari.
I would like to learn and speak English correctly in my school's lessons and to travel  to Miami someday. 
I would like to have a friends who know English.

Welcome to Italki Blanca! :)

1

Hi i am a new

Hi, i'm Blanca, im from Mexico, am twenty years old, i like cats and painting, i like to travel and visit the beach with my boyfriend and friends, i have a dog he's name is Beni and also i have a cat he's name is Gari.
I would like to learn and speak english to do well in my lessons in the school and to travel on a day to Miami city.
I would like to make have  friends who speak english.