Karen
Presentation Hi! My name is Karen Ivett, I´m from Veracruz, Mexico, I´m 20 years old, I´m study to be a teacher, I like listen to music, go out with my friends, and read articles about science and technology. I´m on this website beacuse a would like to learn more from this language, since I was in highschool I remember that I liked so much the subject of english and now I want to learn to speak and write better in this language. I would like learn a lot of and meet friends.
1

Presentation

Hi! My name is Karen Ivett, I´m from Veracruz, Mexico, I´m 20 years old, I´m study to be a teacher, I like listening to music, to go out with my friends, and reading articles about science and technology. I´m on this website beacuse I would like to learn more from this language, since I was in highschool I remember that I liked it so much the subject of english and now I want to learn how to speak and write better in this language. I would like to learn a lot of and to meet friends.

Hi Karen. You're in the right side. You'll learn how to improve your English and You'll make new friends! :)