Monica
DON’T FORGET TO SMILE The life is just like a mirror. You will get it back when you smile to it. Smile is like a piece of good tonics. Trying to smile to yourself whenever you are sad or in a bad mood, then all the sadness and troubles are far away from you. Smile is like lubricant among the friendships. Trying to smile to your friends when something badly happened or misunderstanding came to your friends. Smiles make friendship more longer. Smile is also an essential weapon to communication. If you kindly smile to the strangers who you meet with or they might step on your foot in the crowded train in the journey, you wouldn’t feel tired. In the shop where I work, there are always have many different customers come in every day. I always give my smile to the people, who are men, women, elder and young. Surely I receive smile back as I give. There are also have some little, lovely kids coming with their parents. We smile to each other when we are eye contact. Certainly, both of us are happy because of this beautiful smile. Sometimes, the kids are unhappy when they come into the shop following after their parents. I still smile to them even a few kids are nervous and sobbing. In the begin they are looking at me by curious eyes. Then they seem not so nervous, and finally they are smiling innocently while I am smiling too. It is such a beautiful, charming smile, like angel’s, making me cheerful in the whole day. There are many problems and troubles in our short life. We won’t be lucky in every day. It is really important to keep happy when we get up in the every morning. Don’t forget to smile to yourself as well as to your family, your friends, and your colleagues whatever it is a rainy day or sunny day.