I was shocked when my phone rang last night When I lied at bed. My friend called me. We have a great conversation. When ever she called me, a beautiful smile come on my face. We talked about three minutes and the we said bye to each other. After that I slept. It was about 3 o'clock at night when my phone rang. When I saw my phone I was surprised. My friend was calling me. I didn't picked her call. I texted her. She told me that she is missing me. I smiled.

I was shocked when my phone rang last night

When I lied at in bed. My friend called me. We have had a great conversation. When ever Whenever she called calls me, a beautiful smile come on my face. We talked about three minutes and the we said bye to each other. After that I slept.

It was about 3 o'clock at night when my phone rang. When I saw my phone I was surprised. My friend was calling me. I didn't picked up her call. I texted her. She told me that she is missing me. I smiled.

I was laying in my bed when my friend called me. We had a great conversation. Whenever she called me, a beautiful smile comes on my face. We talked about three minutes and then we said bye to each other. After that I slept.

It was around 3 o'clock at night when my phone rang again. I looked at my phone and I was surprised because it was my friend who was calling me. I didn't pick her call and texted her instead. She told me that she was missing me. I smiled.