Consuelo Pérez
Weekend in the mountain Last weekend I visit my family in the small village where my parents are from, near Valencia. It was a nice time with my mother, brothers, cousins, neibourghs and friends. Friday I had dinner with my young brother, sister-in- low and niece: a barbacue in his terrace ... the big moon was shining all the time in the dark night.. Saturday I visited wtih my cousin a special place, with a lot a botanical value. You can see oaks here (it's rare to see oaks in this mediterranean ecosystem) and enjoy discovernig how trees can give us different benefits (environmental, economical and social too). Sunday we have familiar luch in the main square and then we visit de cold river, really full of people enjoying his last day of hollydays. I will return in two weeks..I hope.. because every time I go I learn more about nature and his relation with people.

Weekend in the mountains

Last weekend I visited my family in the small village where my parents are from, near Valencia. It was a nice time with my mother, brothers, cousins, neibourghs neighbours and friends.
Friday I had dinner with my young brother, sister-in-law and niece: a barbecue in on his terrace ... the big moon was shining all the time in through the dark night.

Saturday I visited wtih my cousin a special place with my cousin, with a lot a botanical value. You can see oaks here (it's rare to see oaks in this mediterranean ecosystem) and enjoy discovering how trees can give us different benefits (environmental, economical and social too).

Sunday we have familiar had a family lunch in the main square and then we visited de the cold river, which was really full of people enjoying his their last day of hollydays holidays.

I will return in two weeks..I hope.. because every time I go I learn more about nature and his its relation with people.

Very good Consu! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.