Yaprak
After the summer September has already came, but I am still dreaming about the summer gone away. This summer, my husband and I have had several vacations to Northern Cyprus, Kaş, Bodrum, Datça, Ölüdeniz/Fethiye and Selimiye. All of them are amazing locations and should be seen! This is my first entry on italki.com and I am not sure that in what order I write my memories about these vacations. Maybe, I should start from the first vacation that was to Northern Cyrprus on 1st May which is a very beginnig of summer. We flew from Istanbul to Lefkosa and got in a bus from the airport and reached to our hotel located in Magosa. Magaso is a bit far away from the airport and our journey takes approximately one and a half hours. A staff welcomed us when we arrived to the hotel. We waited at the lobby while our check-in transactions were completing. Our hotel was fancy and comfortable and it was decorated inspiring from ancient rome. There were a lot of sculptures and a big decorative pool that also included some sculptures of ancient people in premises of the hotel. After the check-in transactions, the staff took us to our room. The room was very close to the beach and we could watch sea from balcony of the room and walk to the beach easily. The beach and sea was amazing! We walked all along the seaside and took some photos and videos. You can check out my instagram profile to see our vacation photos (my instagram username is yaprakbaris), I will also upload here one of them. It was very beginning of summer, thus the sea water was very cold! I could only stand in water for only 2-3 minutes at every turn. However, the water was very clean and clear. It was a great experience to swim there :) There was also a swimming pool, but we didn't need to swim in it. The weather was fine for sun bathing, we suntaned a little bit. Additionally, there were a group who were playing beach volleyball and I joined to that group and had a great time. The hotel had a casino and it was the only activity to do at nights. We tried our chance and played with slot machine. Sure, we could not gain any thing but it was not problem because we lost a small amount of money. It was a funny night, we enjoyed much. That's all for now, I will continue to write about our vacations this summer. See you,

After the summer

September has already come, but I am still dreaming about the summer gone away. This summer, my husband and I have had several vacations to Northern Cyprus, Kaş, Bodrum, Datça, Ölüdeniz/Fethiye and Selimiye. All of them are amazing locations and should be seen! This is my first entry on italki.com and I am not sure that in what order I should write my memories about these vacations.

Maybe, I should start from the first vacation that was to Northern Cyrprus on 1st May which is a the very beginning of summer. We flew from Istanbul to Lefkosa and got in a bus from the airport and reached to our hotel located in Magosa. Magaso is a bit far away from the airport and our journey takes took approximately one and a half hours.

A member of staff welcomed us when we arrived to at the hotel. We waited at the lobby while our check-in transactions were being completeding. Our hotel was fancy and comfortable and it was decorated inspiring from /the inspiration for the decoration was ancient Rome/the decoration was inspired by ancient Rome/. There were a lot of sculptures and a big decorative pool that also included some sculptures of ancient people [he, he, ikianlamlı: 'oteldeki insanlar çok yaşlı' veya 'antik dönlemlerin insanlari'?]  in premises of the hotel. Belki: '... included some Classical style sculptures'.

After the check-in transactions, the staff took us to our room. The room was very close to the beach and we could watch the sea from balcony of the room and walk to the beach easily. The beach and sea was were amazing! We walked all along the seaside and took some photos and videos. You can check out my instagram profile to see our vacation photos (my instagram username is yaprakbaris), I will also upload one of them here.

It was the very beginning of summer, thus[çok daha formel] so the sea water was very cold! I could only stand in the water for only 2-3 minutes at every turn. However, the water was very clean and clear. It was a great experience to swim there :)

There was also a swimming pool, but we didn't need to swim in it. The weather was fine for sun bathing, we suntanned a little bit [daha doğal: we spent a while getting a //sun-/tan/]. Additionally, there were was a group who were playing beach volleyball and I joined to that group and had a great time.

The hotel had a casino and it was the only activity to do at nights. We tried our chance and played with a slot machine. Sure, we could did not win gain anything but it was not a problem because we only lost a small amount of money. It was a funny [Belki 'fun' demek istiyorsunuz] night, we enjoyed it a lot much.

That's all for now, I will continue to write about our vacations this summer.

See you,