amazing
Desperate Housewives season1-08 Bree‘ son hit Gaby's mother-in-law in night, who hurried to across the road after taking a picture of Gaby's affair. Gaby's mother-in-law was sent to the hospital. With confession in mind, the gardener asked a clean break with Gaby. I don't like Gaby for she cheated her husband and felt no guilty about her mother-in-law's accident. Other housewives attacked the problem head-on. They cleaned the road and so on. In order to protect her son, Bree did something bad. Just like the seris always shows that everyone has a little dirty laundry.

Desperate Housewives season1-08

Bree‘s son hit Gaby's mother-in-law in at 1* night, who hurried to across the road after taking a picture of that showed Gaby's having an affair. Gaby's mother-in-law was sent to the hospital. With confession in mind, the gardener asked Gaby for a clean break with Gaby. I don't like Gaby for because she cheated her husband and felt no guilty 2* about her mother-in-law's accident.
Other housewives attacked the problem head-on. They cleaned the road and so on. In order to protect her son, Bree did something bad. Just like the series always shows that 3* everyone has a little dirty laundry.

1* - maybe clearer - one night, 

2* or- didn't feel guilty about

3* or- without 'just like' - The series always shows that...

i like desperate housewives,too.