Carmen G.F
Please correct me this letter to my friend's son - tank you Hi Luis, you father told me you are going to start to learn English next semester. when I was young I were in London to learn English like you. It was an amazing experience. At first you can feel lost because you don’t understand anything, but in a week you will be able to shopping, going on tube and doing friends. If you lear to speak English when you return to Spain you could find a lot of opportunity job. Please Luis, call me or send me an email whether you need something, I will be happy to help you. Cheer up and Take care¡¡ Carmen
1

Please correct for me this letter to my friend's son - thank you

Hi Luis, you father told me you are going to start learning English next semester. When I was young I went in London to learn English like you. It was an amazing experience. At first you can feel lost because you don’t understand anything, but in a week you will be able to go shopping, go on the tube, and make friends. If you learn to speak English, when you return to Spain you could find a lot of job opportunities. Please Luis, call me or send me an email whenever you need something; I will be happy to help you.
Take care!!
Carmen

I think "go on the tube" is a British-only term (I've never heard it, but I don't live in any cities with subways,) and "cheer up" makes it sound like you feel bad for him and want him to feel better. :)

Please correct me this letter to my friend's son - thank you

Hi Luis, your father told me you are going to start to learn English next semester. When I was young, I was in London learning English like you. It was an amazing experience. At first you can feel lost because you don’t understand anything, but in a week you will be able to go shopping, go on tube and speak to friends. If you learn to speak English when you return to Spain you could find a lot of job opportunities. Please Luis, call me or send me an email if you need something, I will be happy to help you.
Cheer up and Take care¡¡
Carmen