clara
Help me to correct my writing, thanks MY TRAVELS I love traveling. It´s my drug. All years, when I have holidays I usually travel around the world. I love meeting different people and interesting places. My favorite destination is that which you can´t find many tourist. Because when people who live there see you they will treated you specially. I have done a lot of trips around the world, but my favorite continent is Asia. I think because is more different than the others continents. Asia has gorgeous places and people is very kindly and friendly. However, I still haven´t been in Africa, and I would like to visit the south area in this continent. I believe my next travel could be south American. I think there will be incredible places to visit there. Thank you very much :-)

Help me to correct my writing, thanks

MY TRAVELS
I love traveling. It´s my drug.
All Every years, when I have holidays I usually travel around the world. I love meeting different people and going to interesting places.
My favorite destinations are those where you can´t find many tourists. Because when people who live there see you, they will treated you specially.
I have done a lot of trips around the world, but my favorite continent is Asia. I think because it is more different than the others continents. Asia has gorgeous places and the people are very kindly and friendly. However, I still haven´t been to Africa, and I would like to visit the south area in this continent.
I believe my next travel trip could be to South American. I think there will be incredible places to visit there.

Thank you very much :-)

Excellent job! :) Just work on your plural/singular agreement and particles.

Help me to correct my writing, thanks

MY TRAVELS

I love traveling. It´s my drug.

All years, when I have holidays I usually travel around the world. I love meeting different people and

(Every year, during holidays)

interesting places.

My favorite destination is that which you can´t find many tourist. Because when people who live there see you they will treated you specially.

I have done a lot of trips around the world, but my favorite continent is Asia. I think because is more different than the others continents.   (other countries)  In Spanish, this word agrees with the noun, in English, it is singular.

Asia has gorgeous places and people is very kindly and friendly.

(people are very kind and friendly).

However, I still haven´t been in Africa, and I would like to visit the south area in this continent.

I believe my next travel could be south American. I think there will be incredible places to visit there.

I believe my next trip could be to South America.    

Thank you very much :-)

Hello, this is my first time using this service and doing a correction.   I hope I helped.   Good luck in your travels.    

(...) My favorite destination is where you can't find many tourists, because when people who live there see you they will treat you specially (....) Asia has gorgeous places and people are very kind and friendly(...) I believe my next travel could be in the South America (...) Clara, what you wanna say is absolutely understandable though :) Go on!