Yang
Newsweek’s Challenge This is an article assigned as a homework to practise and prepare for a writing competition,but I didn't finish it(cause I'm supposed to write at least 800 words,and I didn't have so many "ideas" about it)so,I put up part of my work.And maybe you can give me some advices about the grammar or anything you think could be better.Thank you! Newsweek’s Challenge New highly mobile and widely accessed digital convenience are the new characteristics of our newest century,from the first decade.And what make the industry of publication feel embarrassed and exhausted to cope with are exactly these two characteristics.To tackle the challenge,Newsweek has made its decision to shut down its print edition, which will be regarded as a quick-witted action. After Jobs led the digital evolution which popularize the use of smart-phone and tablets,people tend to spend more time surfing the net,with the easily accessed web connection through these mobile terminal equipment.They use their mobile to browse different website,to know more news of all the world, even the universe,and all of their life’s different aspects.Without the limitation of traditional paper prints,people can get more messages in a very short time through turning over digital pages which seems more cheaper compared with buying a pile of newspapers or magazines.And this may be an important reason for the decline of prints’ market. As is indicated in the report,the number shows the major problems.Sharp falling of the subscribes from 3 million to 1.5 million led to big losses of income.One reason contribute to this is the difference of net and paper prints.The Internet can present information in diversified forms including text, image and sound while newspaper can only provide text plus few images.The Internet boasts an almost boundless volume of information but newspapers have limited space to carry messages.The users,the subscribers to be exactly, can interact with the Internet by choosing whatever they like.They can also spread some information as senders,but rather just receivers on the Internet.