Shirley fang
ielts-describe a person you know who is good at cooking My mom always keeps the record as a cook of genius in my opinion. She has a talent for braised beef and fish to keep the ingredients’ authentic taste under unique seasonings. For her hometown situated in the north, she’s also a specialist in traditional Chinese cuisine, such as handmade dumplings or pancakes. There is no substitute for her cooking, not only because she keeps a secret recipe recording every family member’s taste but also improve her skills from the point of view that you’re what you eat. Not until I am away from the home, have I finally realized that mom’s dishes are full of concern on our health. In practice, she’s always convinced that a well-balanced diet comes first and then comes the good taste. She knows where to get fresh and seasonal groceries, how to make the imaginative use of limited kitchen wares. She’s rather an equal nutritionist who can give the most effective advice along with my health conditions. Can anyone make it more oral to put?