Paul
Help me with this, and maybe one day I'll help you if you visit my city ; ) - Please, could you guide me to Plaza del Ayuntamiento?. - Sure: You're now in Palau de la Música, so you have to take this road in direction to the first rounded,which is called Plaça de Saragossa. There you must take the sixth exit,crossing the bridge to the other side, and then you must go down along the avenue,called Marqués del Túria,until you arrived to Russafa Street. Then turn right and go through that street until Xátiva Street. Turn left, leaving Bullfighting Building? at your left hand, and go down until San Vicente street. Then turn right, and take the second crossing to the right. Then you will have arrived to Plaza del Ayuntamiento.

Help me with this, and maybe one day I'll help you if you visit my city ; )

- Please, could you guide me to the Plaza del Ayuntamiento?.
- Sure: You're now in Palau de la Música, so you have to take this road in direction to the first rounded roundabout, which is called Plaça de Saragossa. There you must take the sixth exit,crossing the bridge to the other side, and then you must go down along the avenue called Marqués del Túria until you arrived to arrive at Russafa Street. Then turn right and go through along that street until Xátiva Street.
Turn left, leaving passing Bullfighting Building? the Bullring at on your left hand side, and go down until San Vicente street. Then turn right, and take the second crossing to on the right. Then you will have arrived to at the Plaza del Ayuntamiento.

Very good Paul. I would not get lost if I followed your directions!

My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.