美语鹭宝宝
MY FAMILY MY FAMILY There are three people in my family, they are: My father, my mother and me.” My family is very rich and they mostly give me everything I want; such as: toys, flowers, cake snacks…… I love my family and they love me too. My parents often want to go on trips but they give up the trips and stay at home trying to take care of me. I read lots about love stories and my parents are live most of them. Because those love stories remind me of when I had trouble and they tried to teach me. Sometimes you wonder if parents give you some punishments, they are just letting you to do it right.So when my family gives me punishments I would make it right. When it’s my eighth birthday, my father bought me some scientist books and I read all of them and made some projects and showed them to my schoolmates at show and tell. First I took a cardboard paper and made a small hole in it, then I brought a flashlight and light it through the hole, and then it would make a straight light in the middle of the cardboard. So dad showed me courage and showed me to learn and study from books. What my mother did was on teacher’s day, I didn’t want to give teacher a present because my allowance was for a new CD player and it was full with awesome music. But mother said not only think about you, so I bought a picture frame and an alarm clock for the teacher. Mother taught me not only think about yourself but you have to think about other people too, because at least you can still get the thing you want. So this is my family, and each taught me something important, and I can never forget this.

MY FAMILY

MY FAMILY
There are three people in my family; they are: my father, my mother and myself/[me].” My family is very rich, and they usually/[mostly] give me everything I want, such as: toys, flowers, cake snacks……
I love my family and they love me too. My parents often want to go on trips, but they give up the trips and stay at home trying to take care of me.
I read lots about love stories and my parents are present/live in most of them, because those love stories remind me of when I had was in trouble and they tried to teach me. Sometimes you wonder if, when parents give you some punishments, they are just showing/letting you to do it right, so when my family gives me punishments I would make it right.

When it was/On my eighth birthday, my father bought me some sciencetist books, and I read all of them, and made some projects, and showed them to my schoolmates at 'show and tell'. First, I took a cardboard paper and made a small hole in it, then I brought a flashlight and shone/light it through the hole, and then it would make a straight light in the middle of the cardboard. So dad showed/gave me courage and showed me how to learn and study from books.
What my mother did was on Teacher’s Day. I didn’t want to give teacher a present, because my allowance was for a new CD player, and it was full with awesome music. But mother said not only to think about myself you, so I bought a picture frame and an alarm clock for the teacher. Mother taught me not only to think about yourself, but you have to/should think about other people too, because at least you can still get the thing you want.
So this is my family, and each taught me something important, and I can never forget this.