Vera Razdorskaya
True detective I usually don’t wait a lot from serials. I watch them for have a good time – that’s all. But this one changed my mind. I’ve never watched such great thing, its ideal in everything. The serial was shot so beautiful and you can see that only man with a great feel of beauty could make it. All songs from the serial I downloaded to my computer, from 2 seasons. Nic Pizzolatto is one of the best! Talking about seasons, they are so different. The story, characters, music – everything! In my opinion you can’t compare it, but a lot of funs like it. Each season is the best and this is new way of making serials.

True detective

I usually don’t wait expect a lot from TV series serials. I watch them for to have a good time – that’s all.
But this one has changed my mind. I’ve never watched such a great thing, its totally ideal. in everything.
The serial sereis was were shot so beautifully and you can see that only man with a great feel of who understands beauty could make it. All the songs from the from 2 seasons serial of series I downloaded to my computer. Nic Pizzolatto is one of the best!
Talking about seasons, they are so different. The story, characters, music – everything! In my opinion you can’t compare it them, but a lot of funs fans like it. Each season is the best and this is a new way of making serials TV series.

True Detective

I usually don’t wait expect (Very common mistake from Russian speakers. I'll try to explain the difference with an example sentence: "I'm waiting for the movie to get good" means you're just hoping the movie gets good later. "I'm expecting the movie to get good" means you <em>believe</em> that it will get good later. In your sentence, you don't expect a lot from TV shows, meaning you don't think they'll usually be all that good. I hope that helps you.) a lot from serials TV shows/series (Both work, for plural I'd use "shows".). I watch them for to have a good time – that’s all.
But this one changed my mind. I’ve never watched such great thing show, it's ideal in everything.
The serial series was is shot so beautifully and you can see that only man person (Unless you really mean to say women can't do it. :P) with a great feel of for beauty could make it. All the songs from the serial series I downloaded to on (Both work, "on" is just <em>slightly </em>more used, at least where I'm from) my computer, from the 2 seasons. Nic Pizzolatto is one of the best!
Talking about the seasons, they are so different. The story, the characters, the music – everything! In my opinion you can’t compare it, but and a lot of funs fans like it. Each season is the best and this is the new way of making serials TV shows.

I've never seen it - then again, I can count on one hand the amount of current shows I have actually watched. I hope I can find a show in Russian that captivates me like True Detective has captivated you. :P

Your English has the usual mistakes of a Russian native speaker, like the lack of "the" - okay, there was a <em>big</em><em> </em>lack of "the" - but as long as you keep watching TD and listening to all that English, these mistakes will begin to disappear.

A good job nonetheless. :)