Michael
Hello there! Hello one more time! My name is Michael and I'm 18. I live in Ukraine and studying at University, learn english and german. Now I try to learn japanese by myself, but it's hard to do it alone(don't have any course in my city). Love listening to music( Hard Rock, Metal, etc.), watching anime. Now I try to learn japanese by myself, but it's hard to do it alone(don't have any course in my city). Also I play guitar for 3,5 years, want to make a band, but can't find any enough good drumer. I don't know what I can tell you else, so maybe it be end. (Hope that there are not many mistakes xD) See you, people

Hello there!

Hello one more time!

My name is Michael, and I'm 18. I live in Ukraine and, am studying at the (or a) University, and am learning English and German. Now I'm trying to learn japanese by myself, but it's hard to do it alone (don't have any course in my city). I love listening to music (Hard Rock, Metal, etc.) and watching anime. Now I try to learn japanese by myself, but it's hard to do it alone(don't have any course in my city). Also I've played guitar for 3,5 years. I want to make a band, but can't find any enough good good enough drumer.

I don't know what else I can tell you, else, so maybe it be end. so I guess this is the end.
(Hope that there are not many mistakes xD)
See you, people

lol. Maybe u know Dragonforce, Revelation theory, SOAD, The Preety Reckless, Offspring?
From what you said I only know Slippknot haha
ohh. It's very hard to say, maybe Tenacious D like one of the most funny group, Royal Republic isn't bad too, vocal in Foreground Eclipse is amazing. When I was writing it i listening to Slipknot, it's really hard to say. :)
What are your favorite metal and rock bands ? :)