Sad
How to make your neighborhood a better place If you want to live a happy life, you need to make your neighborhood a better place. There are several thing to do. First, you should be polite and try to help your neighbors, so you can have good relationships. Next, you should let your children go and play with other children. This makes you feel that you are in a big family. However, the environment of your neighborhood is also very important. You should talk to your neighbors to arrange one or two day each month for cleaning the nearby area and planning more trees. Then, you can all have some big meals together. These are some of the most simple ways that you can do to make your neighborhood a better place. Try and tell me what you think. :)
1

How to make your neighborhood a better place

If you want to live a happy life, you need to make your neighborhood a better place. There are several things to do. First, you should be polite and try to help your neighbors, so you can have good relationships. Next, you should let your children go and play with other children. This makes you feel that you are in a big family. However, the environment of your neighborhood is also very important. You should talk to your neighbors to arrange one or two day every month to clean the common areas and plant more trees. Then, you can all have some big meals together. These are some of the most simple ways that you can do to make your neighborhood a better place. Try and tell me what you think. :)

<em>These are great ideas! I think we should make an effort to talk to our neighbors as well, but I'm guilty of not doing this, I should try harder. </em>