Mila
Tiger Mosquito A sound from a little insect achieves to get on my nerves when every summer appears. In fact, I do not feel calm until a buzz disappears in my head. Not only have I more and more likely to be bitten by a mosquito, but the allergic reaction is immediate. Surprisingly, I have got away from a bite this year. However, some news are warning about the presence of tiger mosquito in Comunidad Valenciana due to first case of chikungunya virus detected. This disease comes from tropical countries and the Tiger mosquito helps to spread it. It seems to be that this Asian insect has been introduced through goods transport. In addition the high temperatures of this summer increase its reproduction. Unfortunately many invader species are affecting the ecosystem, economy and society in different places of the world and it might be unstoppable because we live in a free trade society.
1

Tiger Mosquito

A sound from a little insect achieves tends to get on my nerves when every time that summer appears/arrives. In fact, I can't do not feel calm down until a its buzz disappears in my head. Not only have am I more and more likely to be bitten by a mosquito, but the allergic reaction it produces is immediate. Surprisingly, I have escaped got away from getting a bite this year.

However some recently, the news are has been issuing warnings about the presence of the tiger mosquito in the Comunidad Valenciana area after the due to first case of the chikungunya virus was detected. This disease comes from tropical countries and the Tiger mosquito helps to spread it. It seems to be that this Asian insect has been introduced through shipped goods. transport. In addition, the high/hot temperatures we have experienced of this summer have helped to increase its the rate of its reproduction. 

Unfortunately, many invading species are negatively affecting the ecosystem, economy and society in several different parts places of the world and this trend may it might be unstoppable because/as we now live in a free trade society.

Well done Mila!  It is nice to see you back again!  Fortunately, I have not encountered any Tiger mosquitoes in Canada yet although we do have an overabundance of its normal cousin!

1

Tiger Mosquito

A sound from a little insect gets on my nerves when every summer appears. In fact, I do not feel calm until a buzz disappears in my head. Not only is it more common for me to be bitten by a mosquito, but the allergic reaction is also immediate. Surprisingly, I have got away from a bite this year.

However, we've had some warnings about the presence of the tiger mosquito in Comunidad Valenciana due to the first detected case of the chikungunya virus. This disease comes from tropical countries and the Tiger mosquito helps to spread it. It seems to be that this Asian insect has been introduced through transported goods. In addition the high temperatures of this summer increased its reproduction. 

Unfortunately many invading species affect the ecosystem, economy and society in different places of the world and it might be unstoppable, because we live in a free trade society.