Joe
Who are we? Ive just finished a movie - I'll see you in the dream. It's a really nice and touching one, with some periods quite hilarious. It's about a beautiful aged lady's life and experience. She sang before. was a teacher. Her husband died from a plane crash and she never considered abt starting with someone else for 20 yrs. Untill the other day her beloved dog also left her for ever (sick and was sent for injection). She s so sad and pissed off and she moved on a little bit after her three best girlfriends words over yrs abt her new start of relationship. She went together with them to some speed dates thing but it didnt turn out to be as she expected. But someone else lighted up her life later. afterwards, ...... you may want to watch the movie and find out. It s kind of an old scenario but it s very real one. Carol thought why we would start to care and love after we know we are going to loose them or we have the risk of loosing some or we didnt know untill we finally loose again n again. What should we really do? I guess we have to find out by ourselves what we want and than make who we are.

Who are we?

Ive just finished watching a movie called 'I'll see you in the dream'. It's a really nice and touching movie which is also quite hilarious at times.
It's about a beautiful elderly lady's life and experiences. She was a singer before becoming a teacher. Her husband died from a plane crash and , since then  , for the next twenty years she had never contemplated having a relationship with someone ; but, that was before the day her beloved dog left her( forever)  too : it was sick and had to be  euthanised

She was so upset and sad . Anyway ,she managed to move on with her life and also became more receptive of the idea of starting a relationship with someone , following the advice given to her by her three friends over the years.

She went with them on some speed dates and things liked that , but they didnt turn out to be what she had  expected.

Nonetheless, she found someone who was able to brighten up her life later in life..

Afterwards , you may want to watch this movie to find out more .

It' s kind of a cliched scenario but this  is a real .

Carol felt  that she should not care and love someone ( too much) , since she was going to lose them in the end ,and why should she had to wait untill some were lost or to continue losing them before knowing the answer she already knew . For her, it was just not worth the pain that would inevitably follow .

What should we really do? I guess we have to find out for ourselves what we want and then know

what we are