P.Hui
Distance learning paragraphs I think that distance learning is always an ideal choice for adults who are working or have their own families, most of them want to enhance knowledge for career promotion, however, it is nearly impossible for them to quit their job and throw themselves into education again, as they may be the financial pillar of the family. Therefore, distance learning can be a considered choice for the full-time employees who want to balance both career and education at the same time. Different job have different working experiences, sharing working experiences with peers can enhance knowledge even they didn’t encounter the incident in their workplace. Assimilating experiences is a valuable lesson as it may hard to have the same experience in different working environment, and knowing the experience enables you to have a solution when you face the same situation. It can be a good training for students to have a good time management in order to balance their career, family and education. Moreover, students will be more motivated if they are the one to control and arrange the study time as well as their study environment. They are able to study whenever they are ready, this will increase their productivity and be more efficient.