Jeff
Lack of confidence For those who are used to read my posts,I like listening to podcast while I go to work by foot.Even if I don't always understand the whole mp3,it helps me to get used to the speech pace.It's strange because I've noticed that I am able to understand a whole topic when someone describes a scene or a fact.It's harder sometimes to follow a group of people,most of the time when native speakers talk together.I mean,if a person talk and describes something or tell a story,it's easier. It's like in English there are different levels of comprehension. Some movies are quite easy and others really tough ! Breaking bad is at my level but CSI is very hard to understand. That why when I struggle with these movies or series I feel really bad and lose my confidence.

Lack of confidence

For those who are used to reading   my posts,I like listening to podcasts while I go  walk to work by foot. Even if I don't always understand the whole mp3,it helps me to get used to the speech pace. It's strange because I've noticed that I am able to understand a whole topic when someone describes a scene or a fact. It's harder sometimes to follow a group of people, most of the time when native speakers talk together. I mean,if a person talks and describes something or tells a story,it's easier.
It's like in English there are different levels of comprehension. Some movies are quite easy and others really tough ! Breaking Bad is at my level but CSI is very hard to understand.
That's why when I struggle with these movies or series I feel really bad and lose my confidence.

Lack of confidence

For those who are used to reading my posts,I like listening to podcasts while I go to walk to work by foot.Even if I don't always understand the whole mp3,it helps me to get used to the speech pace.It's strange because I've noticed that I am able to understand a whole topic when someone describes a scene or a fact.It's harder sometimes to follow a group of people,most of the time when native speakers talk together.I mean,if a person talk and describes something or tells a story,it's easier.
It's like in English there are different levels of comprehension. Some movies are quite easy and others, really tough ! Breaking bad is at my level but CSI is very hard to understand.
That why when I struggle with these movies or series I feel really bad and lose my confidence.

I feel the same way! Depending on the series, my level of understanding can really vary. For example, Sense 8 on Netflix in French went well for me. But when I try to watch Scrubs in French, they speak way too fast or something!