Thành
Some one help me to correct it, please!!! The role and importance of assembly method in construction industry Assembly method has been changing the development of construction industry all over the world. It satisfies the importance requirements of modern construction, such as: fast, beauty, reliability, ensuring the height requirements of aestheticism and function, reducing materials and cost, health and safety, and environment protection. Assembly method makes it possible to apply mechanization, automation and synchronization effectively, apply scientific organization of labor and LoB methods… The great volume of work of C-I-P construction process is the main reason which impulses the development of assembly method. In comparison with C-I-P method, Assembly method helps to reduce the volume of work by 50%, the construction time, especially in the winter. For example: from 1954 to 1965, the concrete product of Russia increase by 20 times. The rate of development had never been seen before, the assembly building accounts for 60% of total construction products.