Carmen G.F
My friend's graduation party Dear Friend: Congratulation for your graduation, I think you should make a great party for your hard work these years, and I want to help you with all thing you need. First all you must decide the number of invitations and how much money could you spend, second to arrange the party. If you have a place where you don´t have to pay for rent you will have more money for catering and decoration, If we made the food by ourselves you wouldn’t spend too money on catering and could use this amount arranging a great DJ. See you soon Carmen

My friend's graduation party

Dear Friend:
Congratulations on your graduation . I think you should throw a great party for all the hard work you put in all these years, and I want to help you with all the things you need.
Firstly , you must decide on the number of invitations and how much money you can spend; secondly , it is the arrangement of the party. If you have a place where you don´t have to pay  rent , you will then have more money for catering and decoration. If we make the food  ourselves , you will spend less money on catering ,and  use the  amount saved to  arrange a great DJ.
See you soon
Carmen