Jian
Why I love China Today is china’s birthday, I know, in some countries’ media, they only reported the negative news and oldest news about china to show their own political system is the best in the world. I am sure more than 99% people from the capital countries never hear the following information about communist china from your own “freedom” media and most of these cannot be changed by your vote in the capital system: 1) In china, If you were born in the countryside, you will get large farmland (depending on the number of resident in your countryside) from the government for free, you don’t need to pay anything for what you got from this farmland in your all life. 2) In china, there are fifty-six kinds of people, for most of countries in the world, there is only one kind of people, but in china, fifty-six! In china, you can find Jesus Christ, Buddhism, Muslin, Taoism, Catholicism and so on, but there is no war, no kill between different kinds of people or religions. Most of time, they are harmonious with each other in china.
Have you counted them accurately ? Are you sure there might not be 55, or perhaps you missed one, and there are actually 57 ?
Great