Carolina
First Entry Hi, I am Carolina, I was searching for a page like this because I need to improve my English and keep fresh what I know, also, I'm starting to learn German and I'm really exciting about this, but I'm just in my early learning then I still don't feel ready to speak it; and for my English (that I've learned mostly by my own) I'm interested in fluent english speakers, especially natives, I love british english but american is great for me too. The last years I have been practicing English with foreign visitors and even teaching them Spanish and it was very good for me, I like to teaching, help people and exchange knowledge. I'm a perfectionist with pronunciation (I study Classical Singing) but I feel like I do better writing than speaking English, I'm still a little afraid of speak because I don't have so much fluency, and well, I think that's all, regards for the readers and don't hesitate to correct me :).

First Entry

Hi, I am Carolina, I was searching for a page like this because I need to improve my English and keep fresh what I know, also, I'm starting to learn German and I'm really excited about this, but I'm just in my early learning then I still don't feel ready to speak it; and for my English (that I've learned mostly by my own) I'm interested in fluent english speakers, especially natives, I love british english but american is great for me too. The last years I have been practicing English with foreign visitors and even teaching them Spanish and it was very good for me, I like to teaching, help people and exchange knowledge. I'm a perfectionist with pronunciation (I study Classical Singing) but I feel like I do better writing than speaking English, I'm still a little afraid of speak because I don't have so much fluency, and well, I think that's all, regards for the readers and don't hesitate to correct me :).

First Entry

Hi, I am Carolina. I was searching for a page like this because I need to improve my English and keep fresh what I know. Also, I'm starting to learn German and I'm really exciting about this, but I'm just in my early learning and I still don't feel ready to speak it. As for my English, (that I've learned mostly by my own) I'm interested in fluent English speakers, especially natives. I love British English but American is great for me too. The last few years I have been practicing English with foreign visitors and even teaching them Spanish and it was very good for me - I like to teaching, helping people and exchanging knowledge. I'm a perfectionist with pronunciation, (I study Classical Singing) but I feel like I do better writing than speaking English. I'm still a little afraid of speaking because I don't have so much fluency, and, well, I think that's all. 

Regards for the readers and don't hesitate to correct me :).

would like to hear you sing!

First Entry

Hi, I am Carolina. I have been searching for a page like this because I need to improve my English and retain what I already know. I'm also starting to learn German and I'm really excited about it, but I just started and I still don't feel ready to speak it. As for my English, which I've learned mostly on my own, I'm interested in meeting fluent English speakers, especially native speakers. I love British English but American is great too. I have been practicing English for the last few years with foreign visitors, even teaching them Spanish, and it was very good for me. I like teaching, helping people, and exchanging knowledge. I'm a perfectionist with pronunciation (I study classical singing) but I feel like I am a better writer than speaker in English. I'm still a little afraid to speak because I am not fluent. Well, I think that's all. Regards to the readers, and don't hesitate to correct me :).