Tahmina Khatoon
Little experience - 1 Yesterday I met with a client at skype. He described me about his project, and at the end of the conversation, he asked me to tell something about my most recent projects. Though my most recent project is a Dot net project, but I did not spoke about it. Because, it is not related with his project. Instead of talking about this Dot Net Project, I talked about a 'Symphony' project and some Zend Project which were much related to his described projects, not in terms of business perspective, but in terms of technology. Let me share my feeling before this conversation. I knew that he is from USA. I was a little afraid for that, because most of the time, I can not understand properly what native US or UK people speak. They speak too fast and at very beginning of all conversation, I always have to request them, "Please speak a little slowly". I do not like to say this anymore. But surprising, I did not need to tell him this words as well. He was very good to speak, he spoke very clearly. When he was pronouncing each word, he pronounced separately and perfectly. It was an awesome experience to spoke with him. Now I am looking forward to get some native US friends to improve my listening power for English. :)